SWESA’s Home Page
Welcome to SouthWest Edmonton Seniors Association (SWESA), established to address the social, cultural and recreational interests of people in the 55+ age group residing in SouthWest Edmonton.
You can obtain the SWESA Fall 2018 Program Guide by visiting either of the SWESA locations below or by clicking SWESAfall2018 for an electronic copy. Registration for Fall Programs begins August 13th.
- Our main site and office location is Yellowbird East Community Centre (YECC), 10710 19 Ave NW. The majority of our programming runs from this location.
- As part of our strategy to reach more seniors in our catchment area, we also offer programs in other locations:
- Seniors Lounge in the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre (TCRC), 2051 Leger Road
- William Lutsky YMCA (YMCA), 1975 111 ST NW.
- eOne Fitness Studio – 3474 Allan Drive SW
View monthly program calendars:
The 2017 Annual Report is available here.