- SWESA Annual General Meeting – April 11, 2018 1:00-2:00 p.m. at Yellowbird East Community Centre
- SWESA’s 2016 Annual Report
- April 20, 2016 Annual General Meeting – SWESA’s 2015 Annual Report , Draft Minutes
- April 2015 Annual General Meeting – SWESA Chairman Carol Bigam provided a progress report on SWESA’s last year and upcoming business plan. Draft minutes are attached. Also click here to see the presentation on SWESA’s Business Plan.
- April 2014 Annual General Meeting - Lyall Brenneis, Manager of Community Strategies and Development Branch, City of Edmonton presented an Emerging Seniors Centre Grant cheque for $100,000.00 to SWESA Chairman, Phil Brooks. Draft minutes of the meeting are attached.
- Fall 2013 SWESA Needs Assessment -In October of 2013, SWESA contracted Banister Research to conduct a comprehensive Needs Assessment to explore the interests of the SouthWest Edmonton senior community for social and recreational programs, and the most effective way for SWESA to meet those needs. This assessment was designed to help SWESA determine the size and scope of seniors’ programming needs and to inform their strategic and business planning for 2014-2017. This information will also help SWESA both develop an effective gathering space and offer programming and services relevant to the needs of seniors in SouthWest Edmonton.
- Sept 14, 2013 SWESA Booth at Community League Event – Photography courtesy of Dr. Rob Agostinis
- Apr 25, 2013 Annual General Meeting Summary – Photography courtesy of James Fung