Become a Member
You are eligible to become a member if you:
- are at least 55 years old
As a SWESA member you can:
- Attend programs and activities at a membership discount
- Receive a discount at city recreational facilities
- Receive our regular newsletter
- Vote at SWESA public meetings
- Receive notice and minutes of all public meetings
- Receive detail on surveys and board meetings
- Be part of developing Edmonton’s newest seniors activity centre
The annual fee for SWESA is $30.00 which is valid from Jan. 1 through to Dec. 31. However, we receive many new members in the fall, and so have a special price of $40.00 which will be valid for September 2018 through to Dec. 31 2019.
Please click here for our Membership Form. Whether you are an existing SWESA member or new to SWESA, please print and fill out this new form.
Submit the form with your cheque or money order for $30.00 by mail to SWESA, PO Box 88008, Rabbit Hill PO, Edmonton, T6R 0M5. Alternatively you can submit your form and fee at either of our seniors lounges:
- SWESA office, Yellowbird East Community Centre (10710 19 Ave)
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- SWESA Seniors Lounge, Terwilleger Community Recreation Centre (2051 Leger Rd)
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Please call us if you have any questions.